Tankless Water Systems
WHY CONSIDER A TANKLESS WATER HEATER
An endless stream of clean, hot water, and up to a 40% savings in energy costs are just two reasons to select an energy-efficient tankless water heater over a conventional tank-style water heater. Also consider the benefits of longevity and the space-saving design.
There are many variables to installing a tankless water heater system in your home or commercial establishment, let SILVER Sewer & Drain Plumbing Service help you decide if a tankless system is right for you!
SILVER Sewer & Drain Plumbing Service is the only choice when considering all the options. We are certified specialists in sales, repair and installation with the leading tankless water heater companies: Rinnai; Noritz; Navien, Rheem, Bradford & White and Jacuzzi-exclusive with Lowes; in addition, we repair Bosch, Takagi, and most residential tankless systems. Find SILVER Sewer & Drain Plumbing Service (SILVER Development & Associates, Inc.) on the product websites as a certified sales, service & repair company.
If what you need is a repair or service on your existing tankless water heater, you've come to the right place. SILVER Sewer & Drain Plumbing Service/SILVER Development is certified and authorized to work on the top tankless products: Rinnai, Rheem, Noritz, Navien, and more. We also provide a maintenance program which involves flushing the heat exchanger with a descaling solution and cleaning the pre-filter.
With so many plumbing contractors in the marketplace, choosing the right one may seem like a difficult task in itself. Well we don't think it has to be. Here are some reasons why we are the right choice for you:
- Our plumbing company has gone through a rigorous training process starting directly with the manufacturer.
- Same day service.
- No additional costs for work performed during normal business hours on weekends.
- We are licensed, bonded and fully insured.
There Are Many Benefits To Going Tankless:
- Go Green!!! By eliminating stand-by heat loss, energy consumption is significantly reduced. Because of its on demand functionality, you won’t be heating water when out of the house or sleeping. Also, a tankless water heater will last 2 to 3 times as long as a traditional water heater, meaning less waste in our landfills.
- Never run out of hot water! A tankless water heater heats water on demand using a heat exchanger and a high power burner system so that you will never run out of hot water. Multiple showers can be taken at the same time along with your laundry load and/or your dish washer without running out of hot water, and these applications can be in use for as long as you need them!
- Save Money! Because of the technological advances over your conventional water heater, a tankless will only heat water when you need it. It contains a flow sensor that will tell the unit to power on when water is running through it. This means that you are using minimal gas to heat your water, whereas a tank will use gas, 24 hours a day 365 days a year, to maintain a constant temperature. Start saving money today!
- Huge space saver! Look at your current water heater and imagine a small suitcase in its place. Going tankless will free up this area dramatically allowing for more storage and just a cleaner space. The tankless is mounted on the wall and is approximately 24 x 14 x 10 inches, which will allow for as much as 50 cubic feet of free space!
- Tankless water heaters outlast conventional water heater!
Tankless Water Heaters, What You Should Know
Weekend rates same as weekdays.